MGS is a membership organization. MGS members receive a substantial discount for conference registration.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join the discussion - help us bridge research and practice in the field of aging.
Our World Class Keynote SpeakersTo see all of our amazing speakers check out the Speakers page
Our time togetherGet a more in-depth look at all of our sessions on the schedule page!
Eighteen Research Posters will be presented.
– 1A Mindful Presence
– 1B Best Practices in Bereavement Care
– 1C Systems Change Radical Cooperation
– 1D Connecting with Others: Understanding Personality for the Sake of Better Care
– 2A Storying and Re-Storying: Elders and Their Narratives
– 2B Managing Difficult Behaviors: The Behavioral Recovery Outreach Team & Geropsychiatry Program
– 2C Transitioning Passion, Purpose and Identity in Retirement
– 2D Disrupt Aging
– 3A Weaving Pathways: Walking with Our Elders
– 3B To Zoom or not to Zoom: The Transition to Virtual Programming
– 3C Social and Health Justice in Aging Services
– 3D Maintaining a Healthy Sexual Life Throughout Your Lifespan
– 4A Living and Dying with Dementia
– 4B Releasing Your Creativity: Why Engaging in the Arts Matters
– 4C What the Stonewall Generation Wants from You
– 4D Autism and Aging
Dr. Osterholm is on the front lines of our nation’s COVID-19 recovery efforts. He is a distinguished member of President Biden’s COVID-19 Advisory Board and served as a Science Envoy for Health Security on behalf of the US Department of State (June 2018 – May 2019). Dr. Osterholm will provide a unique inside perspective on national COVID-19 prevention efforts and answer your questions about where we are, where we are going, and what’s next.