MGS is a membership organization. MGS members receive a substantial discount for conference registration.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join the discussion - help us bridge research and practice in the field of aging.
Our World Class Keynote SpeakersTo see all of our amazing speakers check out the Speakers page
Our time togetherGet a more in-depth look at all of our sessions on the schedule page!
Call for Posters Application – Deadline March 5, 2021
– Mindful Presence
– Best Practices in Bereavement Care
– Systems Change Radical Cooperation
– Connecting with Others: Understanding Personality for the Sake of Better Care
– Storying and Re-Storying: Elders and Their Narratives
– Managing Difficult Behaviors: The Behavioral Recovery Outreach Team & Geropsychatriy Program
– Transitioning Passion, Purpose and Identity in Retirement
– Disrupt Aging
– Weaving Pathways: Walking with Our Elders
– To Zoom or not to Zoom: The Transition to Virtual Programming
– Social and Health Justice in Aging Services
– Maintaining a Healthy Sexual Life Throughout Your Lifespan
– Living and Dying with Dementia
– Releasing Your Creativity: Why Engaging in the Arts Matters
– What the Stonewall Generation Wants from You
– Autism and Aging
Dr. Osterholm is on the front lines of our nation’s COVID-19 recovery efforts. He is a distinguished member of President Biden’s COVID-19 Advisory Board and served as a Science Envoy for Health Security on behalf of the US Department of State (June 2018 – May 2019). Dr. Osterholm will provide a unique inside perspective on national COVID-19 prevention efforts and answer your questions about where we are, where we are going, and what’s next.